*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Small Rainbow Cats (b.19 August 2009)

Yesterday was Rainbow Cat day. I had lots of fun with these little guys! I had had this pictue in my mind of having rainbow coloured cats all lined up in a row, and this is the result! They each measure about 3cm tall.

I experimented with the size of the face, having used a larger size for my first pink attempt. However, I think the smaller size works a little better, although there's something to be said for creating different experiences using different sizes and facial elements. Again, I've used the 3mm black onyx round beads for the eyes, and I love the clean result compared with the plastic beads.
These Rainbow Cats are now on sale at my Folksy.com shop - click here for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment