*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Green Landscapes (25 August 2009)

(4cm x 4cm, 4cm x 2cm) I've spent a lot of time working in reds, purples and blues, and whilst I love these rich colours, I felt the need to try something new yesterday. And so I mixed up four different shades of green and blended them together. I love three dimensional effects that can be achieved by using distinct shades, and I am looking forward to experimenting more with these.


(4cm diameter) The green moon disc worked out very well, and the shapes lent themselves very well to a round shape. These designs would work very well set in jewellery, as well as card toppers, and varnishing will help give them extra depth. I also want to experiment with translucent clay, as the effects from this can be rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment