*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

The Ultimate Rainbow Cat (b.7 September 2009)




After my rainbow cards extravaganza, I decided to make the Ultimate Rainbow Cat to celebrate! I made this wee fellow by using the scrap clay left over from the rainbow cards, and then rolling them into a clay core and shaping it as normal. As a result, his stripes are a bit random and unpredictable!


He stands 3.5cm tall and 2.5cm wide. He's finished off with a lovely coat of satin varnish.

I'm rather pleased with the way he turned out, so I'm going to make a limited number of these cats for the craft fair.

And the great news is that this particularly unique Ultimate Rainbow Cat is now on sale at my online shops - click here for Folksy.com and here for Etsy.com!

1 comment: