*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Small Turquoise Rainbow Cat (b.28 September 2009)


I so enjoy making Rainbow cats! And for this wee mite, I used the clay left over from the Spotty Millefiori Cats, and I love the wonderful abstract swirls created from mixing the blue and green colours together. A coat of satin varnish really helps to highlight the abstract colours and patterns. He'll be joining me at my first craft fair on Sunday.

I've got lots more ideas up my sleeve for adding to the ever-growing army of Rainbow Cats, and I also want to play around more with some card ideas.

Yesterday (28 September), I also spent some time experimenting with Owls, and I'll be posting more about them shortly. Definitely a work in progress!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Two days old, how cute! Hope you do well on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jo - it'll be good in many ways to test things out before Ilkley! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete