*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Pudsey Arts & Crafts Market - 11 October 2009

Well, I've booked my first ever stall at a craft fair at Pudsey Arts & Crafts Market, organised by Artsmix, on Sunday 11 October 2009! I will have a covered stall measuring 4' 6", which should be plenty big enough for the Piglings, Rainbow Cats and Wee Beasties which will mostly be on offer!

So over the next month, I will be focusing on making enough stock for the craft fair, including a range of handmade cards with polymer clay and felt toppers. I started last night and made up 10 Piglings. Today I'll be focusing on Rainbow Cats - will need to pick up some more clay from town! If you have any thoughts about what particular items would go down well, please drop me a line!
Pudsey Arts & Crafts Market
Pudsey Marketplace
11-4pm
Sunday 11 October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment