*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Turquoise Leaf Cards (8 September 2009)

These leaf designs were inspired by a gorgeous silver leaf pendant I bought on Folksy.com from Silver Moss Jewellery Designs - check out her shop at www.folksy.com/shops/silvermoss. I'm also following her blog - click here for more info. Definitely worth a look!





In this series, there are two A6 cards and three A7 cards. I'm looking forward to experimenting more with the simple and fluid lines of this design.

The last designs came about through the happy accident of tidying up some of the leftover strands and rolling out the clay. I love the thrill of not knowing whether the next pass of the roller will through out an amazing design, or just mush!

No comments:

Post a Comment