*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

Christmas....only 37 days away!

Tiny Angel Star Mice

17th November 2014
So I'm not quite sure where this year has gone, but if you come across it on your travels, can you let me know?!



My first Christmas Creature event is taking place tonight at 8pm (UK time) in my online shop :) I've been having a lot of fun working on Christmas designs, and this will be the first of three events in the run up to Christmas. The Penguins and Moles will be appearing (in the fashionably late way that they do) at the next event :)

I've had so much fun working with two very talented artists this Christmas - Paul Jones of Phoenix Glass makes the most wonderful glass mistletoe and holly sprigs tree decorations. When I saw them on his Facebook page, I could just see the mice playing on them!

A wonderful collaboration between Phoenix Glass and Quernus Crafts
I've also been adapting the technique I developed for the Halloween Pumpkin Lanterns and made some little Mice in Christmas Puddings :)

Little Mice in Christmas Puddings

And very shortly I'll be unveiling another wonderful collaboration with Jennifer of JS Miniatures - watch this space!

You can see all the wee creatures available to adopt in tonight's Christmas Creature event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment