*THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED*

My new website can be found at http://www.quernuscrafts.co.uk/

More Snails! (b.6 July 2010)

Snails!

I have just been having THE BEST time making wee snails! I would even go as far to say that these are my favourites, although obviously I have to say that very quietly in case the rest of my wee creatures overhear me...

Rather than describe the step-by-step process for each snail, I thought pictures might be more appropriate, given that the snails have been multiplying quite rapidly :)

Naked snails!

Fully assembled and ready for the oven!


Very Laura Ashley :)


I love the pattern on these - very Elmo the Snail :)


I'm seeing spots before my eyes...


And of course, it had to happen....Rainbow Snails!


And here are a few more I made over the weekend!

Watch this space for many more snails to follow - I have started listing them on Folksy, and will be putting them on Etsy too. And of course, if there are any special snail requests, you can get in touch here!

No comments:

Post a Comment